ICTTR 2018 Kiev accept files which must be in .doc or .docx format and include style guide below:
1. Papers submitted for publication should not exceed limitations for abstract, proceedings and manuscripts as an article.
2. Text: 11pt, Times New Roman, adjusted, single line space.
3. The titles should be written on top of the first page in capital letters, at the center of the page, in Times New Roman typeface, with 12 pt.
4. The author/authors of the manuscript, should write the name(s), surname(s), institutional affiliation and e-mail address(es), with their academic title if available, in 10 print, at the center of the page, in bold and italic form. Correspondence authors should be specified in the footnote of the first page.
5. References and citations within the text should be prepared according to APA Format 6th Edition.
Abstract publication in Proceedings Book (with ISBN)
All abstracts (preference for only abstract publication) should be written in English with including the situation below in word file .doc or .docx format;
1. An abstract should have aim, context, methodology, findings and results of the research
2. An abstract should have at least 500 words
3. An abstract should not contain references
4. An abstract has should have 3-5 keywords
5. Text: 11pt, Times New Roman, adjusted, single line space.
Full Text Publication in Proceedings Book (with ISBN)
All accepted and presented paper will be published in the Conference Proceedings Book. Manuscripts should be prepared according to the situation below in word file .doc or .docx format;
1. A manuscript can not exceed 3000 words (+%10) including of tables, references, figure captions, footnotes, endnotes, appendices, etc.
2. The Conference Proceeding Book uses the APA Format 6th Edition short reference system for citations in the text with a detailed alphabetical list at the end of the paper.
3. Full text paper should be uploaded by using online form at conference website.
4. All authors of a manuscript should include their full names, affiliations, and email addresses on the cover page of the manuscript. One author should be identified as the corresponding author
5. Text: 12pt, Times New Roman, adjusted, single line space.
Publication in Journals as article
JTTR Journal consider all manuscripts on the strict condition that:
The manuscript submitted to ICTTR 2019 Kiev is your own original work, and does not duplicate any other previously published work, including your own previously published work. It has been submitted only to JTTR and it should not be under consideration or peer review or accepted for publication or in press or published elsewhere. The manuscript submitted to journals contains nothing that is abusive, defamatory, libellous, obscene, fraudulent, or illegal.
1. Topic and content of the manuscript must fit the aims and scope of JTTR.
2. Text should be written in word file .doc or .docx format
3. The Journal uses the APA Format 6th Edition short reference system for citations in the text with a detailed alphabetical list at the end of the paper.
4. A manuscript can not exceed 5000 words (+%10) including of tables, references, figure captions, footnotes, endnotes, appendices, etc.
5. Manuscript should be uploaded to journals after register as a writer.
6. The structure of the manuscript should be organised as follows: title, author(s), affiliation(s), abstract, keywords, introduction, Literature, methodology, findings, conclusion, reference.
7. Text: 11pt, Times New Roman, adjusted, single line space
8. At the last page of the paper, the extended abstracts in English (minimum 750 words) for manuscripts written in Turkish should be added.
9. The copyright transfer form should be added to the accepted manuscript.